Wedding Resources in Canandaigua NY and the Finger Lakes Region
Winter wedding at Belhurst Castle in Geneva, NY.
Photo by Chesler Photography
The Finger Lakes Region is a magical place to have your dream wedding. Whether it's the beautiful mansions and castles, wineries, or a simple bed and breakfast in the rolling hills of the Finger Lakes, our sparkling lakes and scenic views provide a spectacular backdrop for your wedding day.
- Chesler Photography --- - 114 S. Main St, Canandaigua, NY - (585) 393-9242
The best wedding photographer ever! Steve Chesler's work has earned him awards on the state, national and international levels.
- Winter Weddings by Chesler Photography --- A winter wedding in the Finger Lakes can be a magical experience. Chesler Photography is the authority in winter wedding photography.
- New York Kitchen --- NY Kitchen (formerly The New York Wine & Culinary Center) offers hands-on classes with great new recipes utilizing local foods. Sample New York wines and beers in the Tasting Room, take a class, watch a demonstration or just enjoy a meal at The NYK Restaurant and Bar upstairs.
- Canandaigua Wine Trail --- Canandaigua Wine Trail in the Finger Lakes region of New York State with wineries and wine centers, along with restaurants, hotels, B & Bs, attractions, shopping and golf.
- Sonnenberg Gardens --- - 151 Charlotte Street, Canandaigua - (585) 394-4922
Sonnenberg Gardens is a New York State Historic Park offering one of the few remaining estates in the U.S. with a Queen Anne-style mansion and formal gardens.
- Granger Homestead Society Inc --- - 295 North Main Street, Canandaigua - (585) 394-1472
Guided tours through the 1816 federal-style home of Gideon Granger, the third postmaster general of the United States. Tour also includes the carriage museum.
Lake Effects Web Design is located on Canandaigua Lake in Canandaigua, NY in the Finger Lakes Region of Western New York. We provide website development and web hosting services to all of Western NY including Canandaigua, Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Ithaca, Cortland, Victor, Pittsford, Fairport, Geneva, Penn Yan Skaneateles, and all of the Finger Lakes region.